Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Lead Architect - Pentaho (Kettle), ETL, BI - London eCommerce

Default Lead Architect - Pentaho (Kettle), ETL, BI - London eCommerce

Hi all,
    Firstly I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by posting a job it's not my intention to do that but I am looking for a Lead Architect for my client based in Central London.

Please find the details as follows:
    Lead Architect - eCommerce - Retail - ETL - BI - Business Intelligence - Data Architect - Data Architecture
    My client is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the UK, you will have experience as a Data Architect and experienced in Pentaho Kettle.

· This is a 'hands-on' senior technical role.
    · I am looking for a candidate with experience in Pentaho (Kettle) and a strong background in Data Architecture
    · A strong technical ability in ETL processes
    · Experience of business Intelligence.
    · Define, own and drive the technical roadmap for the company's lead product.
    · I am looking for someone to align and understand the technical delivery with the business goals and providing technical leadership
    · The role will involve making strategic decisions as they are with prototyping an innovative idea from the product stakeholders.

This is a fantastic opportunity, to apply please send your CV directly to Rob Hawthorn developmentperm.south@harveynash.com

Just for information: Harvey Nash is a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and operate from 39 offices, covering the USA, Europe and Asia

Regards,
    Rob Hawthorn

Thanks for the post Rob. The more Kettle job offers the better as far as I'm concerned :-)

Default Rob Hawthorn - Harvey Nash - LinkedIn

Hi Matt I'm flying the Kettle flag Matt, flying the flag!

Also forgot to mention for any interested applicants I am on LinkedIn if that's preferable:
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/robhawthorn

Regards,
    Rob