Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Publish Report: ERROR

Default Publish Report: ERROR

Hi,

when I click on "Publishes the report on a Pentaho server" and I click on "OK" after the insertion of Pentaho credentials this is the error:

org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not create a file system manager of class "org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager".
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.VFS.createManager(VFS.java:93)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.VFS.getManager(VFS.java:47)
    at org.pentaho.reporting.designer.extensions.pentaho.repository.actions.ValidateLoginTask.validateLoginData(ValidateLoginTask.java:71)
    at org.pentaho.reporting.designer.extensions.pentaho.repository.actions.ValidateLoginTask.run(ValidateLoginTask.java:46)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not load VFS configuration from "jar:file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/travelmate/Desktop/pentaho/design-tools/report-designer/lib/libpensol-1.2.3.jar!/META-INF/vfs-providers.xml".
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.configure(StandardFileSystemManager.java:191)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.configurePlugins(StandardFileSystemManager.java:153)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.init(StandardFileSystemManager.java:126)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.VFS.createManager(VFS.java:82)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Multiple providers registered for URL scheme "web-solution-ssl".
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.addProvider(DefaultFileSystemManager.java:174)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.addProvider(StandardFileSystemManager.java:354)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.configure(StandardFileSystemManager.java:254)
    at org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.StandardFileSystemManager.configure(StandardFileSystemManager.java:187)
    ... 11 more

This is very important for me
    HELP ME!!!Thanks

Mariarita

Got the same error, I'll try to investigate it.
    Konrad Procak

You've probably overwritten one PDR installation with another, thus multiple providers are registered from different versions of jars. The solution is to make a clean install again or at least an install with lib folder cleared first.
    Konrad Procak