Hi,

I am trying to create a SOAP request that uses HMAC-SHA1 encryption for a signature.

I have downloaded the HMAC .js file to my machine and include in the 'modified java script' component. My code looks like :-

function {
function code here..
}
<script type=
"text/javascript" src="/usr/src/pentaho/data-integration/Files/crypto-sha1-hmac.js"></script>;
<script)
script code here..
</script>

For the creation of the XML request I have folowed the examp on the PDI provided - Annotated - SOAP request example.

When I try to run the transformation I get errors :-

log4j:ERROR A "org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator" object is not assignable to a "org.apache.log4j.spi.Configurator" variable.
log4j:ERROR The class "org.apache.log4j.spi.Configurator" was loaded by
log4j:ERROR [org.pentaho.di.core.plugins.KettleURLClassLoader@5fe8ce8 : Performs a SOAP (WSDL) call to a web services using request XML on input and delivers a response in the form of XML.] whereas object of type
log4j:ERROR "org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator" was loaded by [sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@558fe7c3].
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate configurator [org.apache.log4j.xml.DOMConfigurator].
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

Any ideas what the errors mean?

Thanks