Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Saiku query fails sporadically

Default Saiku query fails sporadically

doing a query on a cube that has no problems in Jpivot/PUC. i click one dimension into the rows section, and the query works, then i click another, and it fails, getting no results. If i remove that dimension and re-add it , the query works! (makes no sense!!)

Here are the logs, first time the query fails, second time it works, but Saiku still complains...

Query fails: in this case (unlike below, we see nothing from the cube)
    Oct 28, 2011 2:52:51 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent filterFormParameters
    WARNING: A servlet POST request, to the URI http://10.59.120.101:8080/pentaho/sa...-C5741CA03511/, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Here the query worked, but Saiku still complains! Notice in this case, the query sees which dimension I pulled into the rows section.
    Oct 28, 2011 3:22:48 PM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent filterFormParameters
    WARNING: A servlet POST request, to the URI http://10.59.120.101:8080/pentaho/sa...TrafficType%5D, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
    [root@localhost biserver-ce]#

pstoellberger Guest

do you see an error message when the query fails to execute?
    there is a known bug in mondrian that causes that
    screenshots/screencasts would also help

Default Pstollenberger: Error message requested

this error occurs when you move any dimension to the rows after having moved a measure to the columns area
    IllegalArgumentException: Mondrian.olap4j.Factor.jdbclmpl$Mond...Jdbc4@2e4fda99! = null