Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Report Bursting

Default Report Bursting

Hi everyone

I have implemented Report bursting in X-action using Bi-server 3.0 environment and I have scheduled the X-action in Admin console as well as I have mapped the scheduling in user console.When I generate the report in public schedule at work space of user console I got report with different names instead of getting report name as I specified in X-action.How to change the report name in work space(public schedule) using bi-server source code?.

Advance thanks for your reply

Report name comes against your subscription in workspace, below that all the executions are listed with the time of execution alone. if you want your reports distributed with proper naming convention, then you have to save the report outside separately
    Regards,
    Madhu

Hi

When ever I have generated report through work space public schedule link view.I am getting report in different names in specific format.But I have doubt in this-When ever I click link(view) in work space public schedule.How the report data are generated?.Whether the report data generated at runtime or else As per schedule the report files have been stored somewhere in bi-server temporarily?

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by Arunmadhavan; 11-21-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Giants, correct me if incorrect..The binaries are already created in pentaho solutions for each subscription, the data is not created during runtime (as that drops the logic of our schedule itself!!)
    Regards,
    Madhu