Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: analyzer report in the community edition?

Default analyzer report in the community edition?

Hello all

Forgive me if this is redunant. I was using a trial version of the enterprise edition and the analyzer report feature works great for us. But currently this functionality is not in the community version, is there plans to add that in?
    Thanks
    Tom

ps. If anyone might be able to help me hear, I am open to pay them a consulting fee for their help. Just pm me.
    Last edited by tfahland; 01-19-2012 at 09:01 PM.

no. Analyzer is a fundamental benefit of the EE version, and it'll never be in CE, well not until hell freezes over

However there is a better alternative - check out the saiku plugin.. Ok technically it doesnt quite have the features of analyzer yet, but it has a better underlying platform, and is under more active development, so should overtake analyzer soon!

Default how about interactive report

Quote Originally Posted by codek View Post
    no. Analyzer is a fundamental benefit of the EE version, and it'll never be in CE, well not until hell freezes over

However there is a better alternative - check out the saiku plugin.. Ok technically it doesnt quite have the features of analyzer yet, but it has a better underlying platform, and is under more active development, so should overtake analyzer soon!
    Dear,
    I have a problem when i use community pentaho platform, I can't use analysis view and interactive report, I just see a message "Jpivot have replaced by Pentaho Analyer.." for analysis view and same other for Interactive reporting.
    I don't know why
    Please help me this problem.
    I'm greatful with any help from pentaho's community.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Huu Peter

that message was a mistake and has been removed in the latest version. It's still correct though, they no longer maintain jpivot.
    Why dont you install the saiku plugin, and all your olap dreams will come true!

Quote Originally Posted by codek View Post
    that message was a mistake and has been removed in the latest version. It's still correct though, they no longer maintain jpivot.
    Why dont you install the saiku plugin, and all your olap dreams will come true!
    Dear,
    Please give me a guide for install saiku into pentaho BI, i have been looking for a long time, but i can see it.
    If available, please kindly share it for me,
    Thanks in advance
    Huu Peter

When you downloaded the saiku plugin. Place the directory in your ..\biserver-ce\pentaho-solutions\system direcvtory. Restart the bi server and you have saiku in your server.