Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Error in sending client credentials to pentaho from servlet through CAS server.

Default Error in sending client credentials to pentaho from servlet through CAS server.

earlier,when i have not integrated pentaho comunity edition with CAS, i used to send client credentials to pentaho from a servlet directly
    code snippet below--->

Credentials defaultcreds = new UsernamePasswordCredentials("USER_NAME","PASSWORD");
    HttpClient client =new HttpClient();

client.getState().setCredentials(null,null, defaultcreds);
    client.getState().setAuthenticationPreemptive(true);

and also i am calling pentaho server directly from this servlet,code snippet below---->

else if(request.getParameter("mode")!=null && request.getParameter("mode").equals("MY_MODE"))
    {
    String pentahoServerURL = "http://192.123.19.27:8082";

It was working fine , but when i have integrated pentaho with the CAS server its not working,i am unable to see the report,instead its showing the error---->

HTTP Status 401 - No AuthenticationProvider found for org.springframework.security.providers.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken

type Status report

message No AuthenticationProvider found for org.springframework.security.providers.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken

description This request requires HTTP authentication (No AuthenticationProvider found for org.springframework.security.providers.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken).

Apache Tomcat/6.0.29

When i am opening the page http://localhost:8082/pentaho , the page is redirected to CAS authentication page , when i enter right username and password,it is again redirecting to the pentaho page and i am able to access pentaho....

please help me out..

i am totally struck on this issue, a help of any sort on this issue is appreciable.
    thanks