Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Please: Pentaho and Geo Map : need help: START POINT (please help me)

Default Please: Pentaho and Geo Map : need help: START POINT (please help me)

Hi anyone, I'm new on pentaho BI platform, and i'm new in this forum. I'm a ETL developer and It's more than one year that I use Kettle PDI. But now I'm working on analisys view, OLAP and report. I use pentaho community edition. I wish ( I have to ) make a report whith geo map, i see in the pentaho documentation that it's possible integrate google api directly in pentaho but i've no idea about to develop this. Obviously i've a territorial dimension in my data and i want to describe my measures on a map. Can anyone help me explaing to make some with pentaho community edidion. I've already a well format schema for my data model and the below database for persistence of multidimensional data. what I need for geo map? Can anyone explain me how to do (plese dont' post pentaho infocenter link) iI yet read a lot about but i wish someone to explain me, as clear as possible, the step to develop. Just a simply a concise list of step: I Need the start point. Thank you. (please help me)

Did you annotate the Geographical dimensions in your schema?

Quote Originally Posted by elgabito View Post
    Did you annotate the Geographical dimensions in your schema?
    Yes I did, Does it need only Geographical annotation to do what I want?