Hitachi Vantara Pentaho Community Forums

Thread: Dashboard Charts Refresh On Second Click

Default Dashboard Charts Refresh On Second Click

Hi,

In my dashboard i am making MDX query dynamically by passing the chart value click as parameter. The problem i am facing is the chart refresh on second time i click, i am able to see the query with correct parameter passed on first click but cant understand why the chart refresh on second click. I have added few if condition in click action of chart so that i can generate my mdx query dynamically and after that i am writing Dashboard.firechange function.

Any solution for this issue...

thanks

Well... u dont give much to work on... but... first see if the parameter have been updated at the first click... (u might have done somethigs on it)... them if it is updated see the pre-exec of the second chart and check it for wierd stuffs... Also... is there any object (layout overlap) that goes away on the firts click?

I got it working.... i passed dashboard.firechange before my if condition where i am creating my mdx queries and then afther if conditions... i dont know is this the correct way but got it working...
    @dguiarj - the parameters are updated on first click and there is not layout overlap. I will check for pre-exec of chart but there is no wired stuff as of now.